Sunday 26 December 2010

its been a while

Well it has been a while since I last posted a blog. I haven't even been busy so I can't use that excuse.. Over the time I haven't been blogging I've had my ups and downs..
Some days I felt as if I'm taking up to much space and that I should just leave the world in peace.
But other days I've been pretty proud of myself :')

At this moment in time I'm pretty happy with myself, because I've just recently come back from Egypt and whilst I was over there since I ate with my boyfriend at nights I didn't eat a lot, some days I fasted without actually realizing it, from what i can remember there was only one day I kind of pigged out because I had 2 slices of pizza but i surely burned the calories off by swimming and walking, that's what I love about going on holiday, its like continuous exercise everyday! AMAZING... Around 4 days into the holiday I had got 'acute tonsilltis' which meant I couldn't eat anyway so there wasn't any moaning from the parents.. and since I've got back to England I've had a really really bad throat.. My mum made me eating some mash potato but I couldn't it brought me into tears so she didn't make me eat then either.. My throat still hurts pretty bad so she's still not bothering me to eat so its days of fasting :')
I can finally fit perfectly (dare I say its even a little baggy) into my size 4 blazer, but I haven't weighed myself yet before I went on holiday I was 96lb I daren't weigh myself in case I haven't lost much or I've gained loads over Christmas (since i was forced to eat that because of family) I will some day soon pick up the courage to do it though and hopefully it would be good results..
Take care x

2 comments:

  1. Wow Egypt! I love the mythology and always wanted to go there. You are so lucky. It's great to see you back and i'm glad you had fun. I just got back down to 96lbs today. I'm right there with ya. I hope things go well for you. <3 Keep on posting again <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you got to go to Egypt?! That is pretty darn awesome! :D

    Sounds like you've been doing decently :).

    Stay safe! xx

    ReplyDelete