Tuesday 22 February 2011

Confusion.complication.

I need to be open about my suffering to someone in person... I think it could help me because i would be able to get it off of my chest.. but im not sure who I could trust.. everyone talks about me i know it.. even my parents.. people stare, laugh, make snide remarks towards me.. its because im fat.. im obsese... disgusting.. I dont understand how my parents let me out of the house when i look like this, why people walk with me.. but they're trying to destroy me.. make fun of me.. my suffering is there entertainment.. I just don't know who to trust anymore, i can't trust anyone, they're all the same.. they want me to be fat, and unhappy.. they don't want me to be happy and perfect..
But i will show them i can.. even if i die, i would die perfect.. i would be in peace, no noise, no arguements no nothing.. just silence..

1 comment: