Saturday 15 January 2011

eurgh....

today i let myself down, i over ate once again why can't i just stop eating... since when i eat it turn to binge eat... then purging which isn't good i hate it! uhh i hate myself for the way my body is why can't i be small and petite rather than this big thing that covers me! I know i can be skinny some day it just takes time but i get bored of waiting for the perfect body which i want now! it maybe selfish, but i hate it when i do really well for a couple of days then one day its all ruined. when i get below 6st if my mum finds out shes sending me to an ED clinic so hopefully i'll hide it.

 I am the victim of my mirror, a slave to my own reflection, magazines fill my addiction, whilst food teases my addiction.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4Rax2PXiWA xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, cute little lady :)
    i have created a thinspo-blog, where i post at least 30 pics per day... Would you like to have any pictures posted?
    You can at least check the page out? Pleeeease <3

    ReplyDelete