Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year?

Well I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone that reads this :)
As they say New Year New You, well I have a new target date, and new goal weight.
16th July - 77lb
Personally I think its a reasonable target and weight since I'm 93lb now, so it's not extreme but its reachable.
New Years Resolutions:
- To get better friends (more outgoing)
- To lose weight
- To do better in some lessons at school.
Hopefully I'll follow them this year since many people make them but then forget after the first so many weeks.
Anyway I don't think there's much to really write, I've been doing pretty well I haven't really been in the mood for eating, but I think I could maybe pick up on the exercise more since i haven't done hardly any for a while.
Take Care x

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on getting to 77 lbs, you can do it!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete