Thursday 13 January 2011

Isabelle Caro

Beautiful
R.I.P
She's was and still amazing for the stregnth she had when everyone thought she was gone, but no she kpt fighting on showing that she was willing to recover and the sheer dertermination she had and the dreams to have a family with children she would have made an amazing mother and wife to some lucky people. I feel for her family and friends that have lost her to a psychological trap, that is hard to escape for anyone but she was half way there by wanting to recover. But again she fell asleep in the arms of Ana (god bless her) I honestly thought she was so happy and looking forward to life that she would have made it, her life was taken over and never given back. But she has made an impact probably not only in my life but everyone elses who cares and suffers. Your will always be beautiful and strong in my eyes ♥

1 comment: