Tuesday 26 October 2010

Finally, getting somewhere :) (2)

hopefully will be my pictures up soon.


Well all went to plan really, im so happy. Im not going to weigh myself until the morning because I don't want to ruin my excitment.
Bits of the plan changed like instead of having smiley faces I had a subway sandwich instead which has slightly more calories in '268' but i've still resulted in my intake being -2 calories. Im a bit disappointed that it would have been a low as before but im still happys, its not everyday that i've been able to say I had calories but lost them ALL. Im not going to lie, it has been pretty hard to do it today, but they always say 'The first day is always the hardest' in anything, whether its having a baby, getting a new job, or like mine starting a diet. Apparently the third day is always the best so im just hoping I can keep up the good work until then (: To see if its actually true.
I know I won't eat anything else tonight because im going out and I NEVER eat anything out so it's all good.
Just look forward to tomorrow.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment