Friday 29 October 2010

Why is everyone hating me at the minute?

explains alot how I feel
So over the past week i've been called a slag, a freak, a ginger bitch, and ugly.
Guessing thats what I really am, its ashame they can't really say it to my face -.- But I just suppose there pathetic low lifes, today has been a pretty horrible day from 3 o'clock onwards it began really quite good, I did a 30 minute jog, and some excercise which I burnt 203 calories and thats before I got into the hard working exercise.. But I suppose after getting called all them names just got to me really, I know it shouldn't but if thats what people really think about me :/
I ate quite a lot today so tomorrow im getting back on track if I can, I think im going to just ignore these stupid immature people and get on with my life. I mean someone said to me today over a fake account on facebook of course because there not big enough to say it as they are 'Danni shut up your ugly I don't know how your a model' well I suppose thats just their opinion and obviously the people who offer me jobs don't think that. Tomorrow I think i'll either just fast or just have pea soup again, i'll show these people who's really the ugly one when I get my perfect body.

4 comments:

  1. they're just jealous, especially if your a model and they keep saying your ugly? that's retarded, seriously.

    if anyone calls you ugly again just smile sweetly and say "well, i guess that's a matter you'd have to take up with the modelling agency who hired me. You know, to be MODEL?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that is you in the profile pic they are quite obviously just jealous. you are so pretty and have amazing hair. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are none of those things... That are just haters who have nothing better to do with thier life that to try and make other people feel low.
    You are beautiful, smart, witty, and an all around wonderful person. I <3 you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you look gorgeous. Don't let haters get you down. Stay strong.

    ReplyDelete