Wednesday 27 October 2010

Hollygrove, I throw it up, like im trying to lose my gut..

I honestly can't wait until Lil Wayne gets out of prison
I don't know why, im a tiny bit (majorly) obsessed with him! He gets out 4th November this year which isn't far away.. Im thinking of writing him some fan mail but im not sure, I could be wasting my time or he could actually reply. Anyway my 5 bite diet is still going pretty good, for breakfast I had nothing, because I didn't get up for breakfast, but for dinner I had 5 bites of a cheese and onion pasty and I haven't had my lunch yet but its cooking... Im dreading it really, I'll be expected to eat it all probably.
But i've finally got my Wii Fit in my bedroom so I can excercise most of the day! How Exciting!!!
I've had it for a while and I haven't been on it for like 4 months -.- so im going to reset it and start over... Im determined to get to my goal weight and hopefully my ultimate goal weight!
Also im going to buy some size 2 jeans, when I can fit into them I will be extremely happy!!

Im missing my boyfriend loads because he lives pretty far away from me I see him every weekend and holidays :) But im going on holiday with him soon which will be pretty amazing, im going to egypt! Thats also what is making me determined to get to my goal weight so my body would look super nice in a bikini and shorts.
Take care x

1 comment:

  1. I <3 lil wayne too :) I also cant wait for him to get out and start making more music... I was thinking about writing eminem fan mail, but like you idk if i would be wasting my time.

    good job on your 5 bite :)and it'll be okay even if your family makes you eat it all.. try using a smaller plate if you can.

    Thats a great idea, I'll buy some goal jeans too cuz im going clothes shopping soon.

    ReplyDelete