Wednesday 27 October 2010

Get on my level you can't get on my level..

Well after 1/2 days of happiness and enjoyment with the diet I have to be a greedy fat cow and mess it up. I mean whats wrong with me! I just can't stop eating, I just can't resist the temptations of the delicious food which is in the hell hole! Why can't I stop myself, I have done before but tonight I just stupidly walked into the kitchen, and ate! Without a care in the world, until the moment passed then I was horrified by what I did, how unthoughtful could I have been!
Jealousy is a disease and that's one I will admit I have! I'm jealous of all the girls which have strict rules, that have amazing will power, which all equals to an amazing body! One that I should have instead of just having all this disgusting fat hanging on to me, it should NOT be there. But it will go one day, I will make sure of it. I'm changing my diet since I'm too stupid to follow the rules of that one -.- I'm going to try the soup diet for a week. Hopefully I can do that, I say to many people 'You just have to believe in yourself and you'll do it' Only if one day I could take my own advice, but one day;
  • I will have will power
  • I will self discipline
  • I will not eat
  • and I will be perfect.
Just like this amazing picture
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment