Tuesday 26 October 2010

Finally, getting somewhere :)

Well this is my first day on the 5bite diet..
I know its only early afternoon but I think im going great so far.. I've resisted temptation of an egg sandwich, chocolate doughnuts, chilli doritos' (which are my favourite) So i've only had
Breakfast: Twinings flavoured tea 2kcal
Dinner: 5 peices of a satsuma est: 25kcal
For Tea I think I can get away with fasting it since im going out, but if I am tempted to get something out I think it would be some smiley faces (I know sounds babyish but there lovely) they have 87 per one, 47 which is fat.. 5 bites would be 2 1/2 of them so they calorie intake would be 213.5
With it all planned out my calorie intake (before excercise) would be 241 (rounded up)
with my daily routines and exercise according to www.healthstatus.com/ I'll be burning around 297 calories today which is more than my intake so its works out to me -27.5
Hopefully if this all works and goes to plan i'll be dropping pounds by the second!
Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment